Translate

Friday, February 1, 2019

PHOTOS FROM A YEAR AGO IN AVILA BEACH

If I knew who this lady was I would send her this pic.  I think she would like it.

I can't wait to go back in April (a surprise invitation from my niece to babysit their house while they are gone and feed their four animals).  So besides getting a visit again to Washington in March to see family, we will be at the central coast in April.  I am so grateful how life unfolds to give us these gifts.

I love this photo of the lady with the cliffs in the background and it looks like a yoga pose almost - saluting the sun.  I imagine these two were together but yet separate doing their own thing.  They were the only two on the beach at the time.

I may have posted this in the past but I'm not sure.











5 comments:

  1. Lovely photographs.
    It sounds as if you've got some good trips to look forward to :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't recall seeing these before, but I love that the colors these two people really stand out amongst the silvery waves, beach and colorful bluffs. We just got back from Avila about an hour ago. It is completely cloudy and we are still waiting for rain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just got my internet connection back, ,yeah! Glad all is going well with him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how beautiful! What a wonderful place to relax in. Sounds like the universe is smiling down on you. You have some fun stuff coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such neat photos! I especially like the one of the woman by herself. It does look like she is in a yoga pose.

    ReplyDelete