I guess I goofed and forgot to publish my comment, but I did comment. Anyway, the lake area looks so beautiful, so fresh and I imagine it even smells so good around there! These pictures show the lake at its best and I would love to walk around there to experience it!
Your photos are eye-popping! You really should include your email either on this blog or your profile because you'd never know someone might be interested in buying your image to use in a travel magazine or brochure. :)
I guess I goofed and forgot to publish my comment, but I did comment. Anyway, the lake area looks so beautiful, so fresh and I imagine it even smells so good around there! These pictures show the lake at its best and I would love to walk around there to experience it!
ReplyDeleteSandy,
ReplyDeleteYour photos are eye-popping! You really should include your email either on this blog or your profile because you'd never know someone might be interested in buying your image to use in a travel magazine or brochure. :)
You live in such a beautiful area to walk. Great pictures!
ReplyDelete