Translate

Monday, June 24, 2019

FRONT PORCH POST, CLAREMONT, CA


A beauty of a house in Claremont, Ca.  I love walking through these neighborhoods.








11 comments:

  1. What a beauty! I love looking down the sidewalk, also, to see trees overhanging it and all kinds of shade. Just a beautiful house....make me very envious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly looks lovely and very nice to walk through these neighbourhoods.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. makes me envious too, L. hi jan - it is very nice through that neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love these front porches, especially this one with the stone front.
    What a glorious find.
    Love all the trees too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue - Claremont - this University town is such a pleasure to walk through. Almost all of the older homes have been renovated and so many craftsmens, and other styles to love!

      Delete
  5. I love craftsman houses, and this is a beauty! My grandparents had one in Healdsburg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy - ....ahhh Healdsburg - isn't that in the bay area...seems like I might have been near there once. I love craftsman - probably my favorite.

      Delete
  6. Wow, it is fantastic. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Connie - ...i agree - it is fantastic - i would love this house.

      Delete
  7. Wow, what an absolutely stunning place to walk...and how I would love to stop and admire such a beautiful house too!

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ygraine - how are you? .... I would love a tour inside that house..

      Delete