In March of this year I was in Washington and these are the only photos I hadn't posted. This is an area nearby where I was visiting, a small seaside village located in a smaller part of Port Ochard. Very pretty there.
It really is pretty there - i always make sure we have a quick trip to this little sea coast town. Yeah I noticed that about the gulls too - they are always grabbing the best spots.
Your photos look like postcards...simply gorgeous....restful too...well maybe the gulls aren't that restful with their noise and messes but God's creatures all the same.
thanks Sue. yes - it's like squirrels - around here they steal the bird's food and I have to remember they are just as valuable as the birds...but it's hard sometimes, lol.
Wow, these pictures are gorgeous! Seagulls alway take the best viewing spots...lol.
ReplyDeleteIt really is pretty there - i always make sure we have a quick trip to this little sea coast town. Yeah I noticed that about the gulls too - they are always grabbing the best spots.
DeleteYour photos look like postcards...simply gorgeous....restful too...well maybe the gulls aren't that restful with their noise and messes but God's creatures all the same.
ReplyDeletethanks Sue. yes - it's like squirrels - around here they steal the bird's food and I have to remember they are just as valuable as the birds...but it's hard sometimes, lol.
DeleteMe gusta la costa y sus pueblos costeros.Son muy buenas las imágenes que has tomado.
ReplyDeleteBesos
Such a beautiful area. Great pictures!
ReplyDelete