Translate

Monday, July 22, 2019

TEN YEARS AGO - IN 2009 - WE WERE GIVING SAM AND MEG A WEDDING RECEPTION

At our house we have since sold (sniff)...and coming across these photos reminds me of my kitchen and my favorite part which was the pantry my son Seth made, which use to be a dining room area. 

The party was held outside at night on a warm ...fall night and although the marriage didn't last it was kind of cool seeing these photos again.  These were Sam's new inlaws...

They had gotten married the week before at a local church with just a few family members present.



8 comments:

  1. It is fun to see these pictures! I didn't realize it was ten years ago already. That pantry was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. time is flying! Yes that pantry was awesome - i'm glad Seth came up with the idea because we rarely sat in the dining room and so this area became so useful.

      Delete
  2. Awe, such poignant memories...that truly touch the heart.
    So beautiful, and thank you so much for sharing!😊😊

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love going back into the memory archives and thinking about both the good and not so good times.
    Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too Sue. I'm drawn at times to my older photos. It's not that i want to go back - but they bring joy to me to see them. ...

      Delete
  4. It's fun to look back at earlier days. :)

    ReplyDelete