Translate

Saturday, August 31, 2019

I WISH I HAD MY BETTER CAMERA WITH ME

We were up in Big Bear the other day and walked the opposite way of the little village up Pine Knot Avenue where there are cute and not so cute houses and cabins.  This beauty caught my eye and I would totally live here if I could.  They even have a bed in the front yard - which I highly doubt I would use but might if it was on a private road somewhere otherwise I would scrap that idea. I wonder if they are looking for a housekeeper - i might apply  or better yet, a gardener.

And....this is just the front yard - ...I need to somehow get a peek of the back yard - I never thought at the time to look and see if their is an alleyway behind the house.  I couldn't tell if anyone was home but if they saw me they didn't say anything.

Next time I go up I'm getting more pics - close up of some of the pots of plants, etc.







12 comments:

  1. What a charming cabin and grounds! It looks like a "happy" place! Hope you can get some glimpses of the back yard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me gusta el lugar para descansar una temporada.

    Siempre que viajo de lo primero que me acuerdo es de echar la cámara.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charming indeed!
    Such a pretty cabin...really wish I could see it for real!!😊😊

    Have a super day!

    Big Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura - next time up i'm going to check the back out - .. if I can. i love these kind of places.

    Ventana .... (i don't know your name) But yes it is something I always take with me - a camera for times like this.

    Ygraine - Me too! thanks for visit all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. __ Sandy, nothing overcomes the peace of green. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How rustic and quaint...I think I could totally live there too.
    Lots of lush greenery...makes me want to step right into the picture.
    Actually it reminds me of a Kincaid painting...all we need is a few glowing windows.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's lovely. Reminds me of the seven dwarves cottage. Is that a big fluffy teddy bear lying on the chair?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sue - glowing windows - perfect.. I need to be there in the evening for pics, lol..yes !

    Winifred - Hello ...where I use to live in Wrightwood in the mountains there actually was a cottage like in the seven dwarves. If I find the pics I will post them. It was back in 2012 i took the photos. Teddy Bear..must go look again..hmm probably.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonder of home.
    Where I have a place there are several houses
    of many styles; large, small, simple or
    Very sophisticated.
    Our style is a very simple style geared towards
    do it yourself. I acquired the land in 2012, a land
    super dry hard to plant but gradually we have
    fruits, vegetables, and lots of crafts.
    I just don't have a bed in the garden because we have a lot of hammocks, lol.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi - glad to see your comment. Sounds like you had quite a project with the land but when I look at your photos, they are so beautiful with all you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enchanting and whimsical looking cabin. It makes me wonder what it is like inside.

    ReplyDelete