There is a certain area by Lake Gregory in our little town called San Moritz and it was built to be like a little Switzerland - houses on the hills surrounding the lake. There is a sign before you enter the area that is similar to this and then as you are leaving the lake area going through town is this sign. I saw this green car in front of the sign and it looked picture perfect - kind of blended in so well with the sign.
Wow a lot of fog yesterday and rain today - beautiful smells coming through my window of moist damp earth and someone actually had a fire going in their fireplace with the most fragrant wood (which sometimes whatever wood someone is burning is awful and I have to shut my window)....
Yesterday was a great shorter walk through what I call the resort area of Lake Arrowhead - a trail that runs along the lake - it was a gorgeous day and my camera got a work out. I love days like this.
Now I need to find a photo I have taken before of the sign coming into the area. I'm sure I have one. If not.. that is on my to do list today. Which is actually the only thing on it, lol. (I love retirement).
Wow a lot of fog yesterday and rain today - beautiful smells coming through my window of moist damp earth and someone actually had a fire going in their fireplace with the most fragrant wood (which sometimes whatever wood someone is burning is awful and I have to shut my window)....
Yesterday was a great shorter walk through what I call the resort area of Lake Arrowhead - a trail that runs along the lake - it was a gorgeous day and my camera got a work out. I love days like this.
Now I need to find a photo I have taken before of the sign coming into the area. I'm sure I have one. If not.. that is on my to do list today. Which is actually the only thing on it, lol. (I love retirement).
The weather gives charm to the place.
ReplyDeleteYou are right about that green van in the photo...it actually adds to the photo.
ReplyDeleteI didn't really ever take it in that St. Moritz was based on a Switzerland theme. I never noticed that sign either. I think all the trees and the water take my attention when I am there. Beautiful photos!
Con esa lluvia tan providencial, están los árboles de ambos lados de la carretera de un verde intenso.
ReplyDelete😘😘⭐⭐🙋♀️🙋♀️
I agree about the green van...it really does add to the photo, doesn't it?
ReplyDeleteSuch an amazing and atmospheric place to live...oh wow...I really would so love to be there...😊😊
hi ...thanks for visiting.
ReplyDeleteWhat a colorful and creative photo ^_^
ReplyDeleteHappy Day to You,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Neat! The green van fits in perfectly and matches the sign.
ReplyDeleteI love your photo! Lake Arrowhead is where my Mom and I used to go when I visited her in Riverside. Such a pretty area! We always ate at a Belgian waffle place close to the lake.
ReplyDeleteI do like this photograph, and yes the green van does add nicely to the picture.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan