Oh how utterly delightful!!WOW...how I'd love to be there right now!😊😊Big Hugs ❤❤❤
Hi Ygraine - I'd like to be back there to. We try to go once a week. have a great day.
Gorgeous photo! It looks like fall is almost there!
Me imagino que no haría, ni frío ni calor y es lo que te hace disfrutar de los espacios abiertos.La vista de la fotografía es preciosa.Besos
Looks delightful.Its really nice here too today. Just a slight breeze to off set the heat.
What a beautiful sky!
thanks everyone. it was a beautiful day.
Looks wonderful and that sky is so blue.All the best Jan
I love those green trees against the bright, blue sky.
Oh how utterly delightful!!
ReplyDeleteWOW...how I'd love to be there right now!😊😊
Big Hugs ❤❤❤
Hi Ygraine - I'd like to be back there to. We try to go once a week. have a great day.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photo! It looks like fall is almost there!
ReplyDeleteMe imagino que no haría, ni frío ni calor y es lo que te hace disfrutar de los espacios abiertos.
ReplyDeleteLa vista de la fotografía es preciosa.
Besos
Looks delightful.
ReplyDeleteIts really nice here too today. Just a slight breeze to off set the heat.
What a beautiful sky!
ReplyDeletethanks everyone. it was a beautiful day.
ReplyDeleteLooks wonderful and that sky is so blue.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
I love those green trees against the bright, blue sky.
ReplyDelete