Beautiful place and photos ~ looking a bit quiet ~ Be Safe, Be Well,A ShutterBug Explores,aka (A Creative Harbor)
Boy, those are some beautiful homes, especially right on the water. I love that wooden little bridge too.Sure makes me want to be on "vacation"...I know I'm retired and everyday is suppose to be a "vacation"...but I just want to GO !!Sue
Estas casas, tienen una buena zona de árboles cerca, gozan de una naturaleza muy próxima.Besos
Love the houses and colors !
What a beautiful place, how many wonderful houses. It must be spectacular to live there.
Beautiful photos. You live in such a scenic area.
Beautiful place and photos ~ looking a bit quiet ~
ReplyDeleteBe Safe, Be Well,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Boy, those are some beautiful homes, especially right on the water. I love that wooden little bridge too.
ReplyDeleteSure makes me want to be on "vacation"...I know I'm retired and everyday is suppose to be a "vacation"...but I just want to GO !!
Sue
Estas casas, tienen una buena zona de árboles cerca, gozan de una naturaleza muy próxima.
ReplyDeleteBesos
Love the houses and colors !
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful place, how many wonderful houses. It must be spectacular to live there.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos. You live in such a scenic area.
ReplyDelete