I think this has been the most "green" spring I've seen in awhile - and the lighting is beautiful because of the cloud cover - not a thick one but just enough to do away with the high contrast of sun and shadow.
We were walking along a trail when I spotted this couple out in their boat enjoying a beautiful day.
Magyar's haiku
this kayak
slices through all reflections
to leave its own
slices through all reflections
to leave its own
Ha debido haber abundante llucia, cuando hay ese espléndido verdor.
ReplyDeleteMuy buenas las vistas que has tomado.
Besos
Hi Antonia -Yes, we had a good rain year , over 44" .
ReplyDeleteOMG, such beautiful photos! Must have been so awesome to take that walk around there!
ReplyDeleteIt was and i'll be putting up more. The skies have been so beautiful. I think today is the first day we have had a clear sky and lots of sun and ...probably going to be in the 90's - ..so I won't be out as much - i'll get things done aroiund here.
ReplyDelete__ Always such grandly composed scenes... your photos build each viewer's imgination!
ReplyDeletethis kayak
slices through all reflections
to leave its own
The homes there all look beautiful. I like that bright orange kayak. It really stands out on the water.
ReplyDeleteMagyar - your haiku is perfect description. thank you.
ReplyDeleteHi Connie - this area has such beautiful homes. I love to look at them but wouldn't want to live in them and have that upkeep, wow. I wouldn't mind a bungalow near the shore though.
Such lovely homes...I can always dream about a home on the water...
ReplyDeleteLove the splash of orange in the Kayak.
Sue
Hi Sue - me too - the kayak...
ReplyDeleteJust a bungalow - a kayak, a world of peace, slight breeze, soft lighting - ...good music, great food, health for everyone...wow..what a world that would be.
I love the colours and the bright. Is that an orange tree? I've never had one right from the tree before. What a treat it must be.
ReplyDeleteHi Happy - ...oh it's great to eat an orange right off the tree. Sometimes they are less sweet but sometimes they are perfect.
ReplyDelete