I was going through plastic bags of things that I haven't sorted through in years and found these again. I love trains and If I remember right, I bought these at
the Laguna Art Festival at least 10 years ago.
Which reminds me - I need a day (or two) at the coast - preferably around Laguna and up to Santa Monica.
These are beautiful! I think I remember seeing these a long time ago.
ReplyDeleteyou might have. I love that bottom one and it makes me want to go to Ventura and watch as the train goes by.
ReplyDeleteHi Sandy - thanks for the visit ... I'm always hooked on cards - these are lovely cards, by a very good artist ... take care - Hilary
ReplyDeleteThese are neat note cards. Trains always signify mystery and adventure to me.
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful were the train journeys until the people wore masks ...
ReplyDeletePS
the boy throws water from the plastic bucket because the parking space has been occupied and the can can no longer be left on the asphalt.
Lovely vintage train photos ~
ReplyDeleteBe Safe, Be Well,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Isn't it fun to rediscover treasures?
ReplyDeleteLove the cards, he's a terrific artist.
Hope you can make it out to the coast for a change of scenery.
We could all use that right now.
Sue
Me gusta viajar en tren. Aunque utilizo otros medios de locomoción, me gusta más viajar en tren.
ReplyDeleteBesos
I like trains too.
ReplyDeleteThese are very nice.
All the best Jan
I love trains too especially the older ones. It's much nicer to travel by train than plane, you see some lovely scenery, you can walk about and there's more space in the loos!
ReplyDelete