Translate

Sunday, August 16, 2020

A VERY HOT MOUNTAIN DAY AND RULES WERE BROKEN


People were enjoying swimming in areas that weren't authorized to swim because of no lifeguard...because of Covid .  They swam  anyway.  Personally if I dared put on a bathing suite, lol..I would have done so also.

Temps ...because of humidity recorded and feels like 103 in the mountains here.


















10 comments:

  1. Love the photos. The lake and the sky were beautiful! Lots of people? Crowds? Here was ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really not that many people - ... they seemed to congregate mostly on the far shore and over by the ballfield but again, handfuls only.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sandy,
    Thank you so much for your beaufitul words of comfont about the loss of Brahma. Sofia and me too are very sad, and Sofia asks me to thank you so much for your kindest words.

    Tomorrow is a sad day to me and to my daughter and son too.
    It will be two years that my beloved husband Carlos passed away.
    And I have missed him more and more... The time don't have help me...

    Love your photos as always!
    I hope all is well with you and your family.
    Sending big hugs and Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sonia - Two years have gone by since Carlos passed. I hope a lot of love surrounds you and your kids tomorrow. I think the only way anyone can get through the loss of a loved one and especially a spouse or child is to know in yoiur heart they are still around and loving you. Doesn't make it easier but you are all still in the same "light" together as when he was visible.
    (((Sonia))) . I hope it's an easier day, more easy and loving than you can imagine right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful place and wonderful photos ~ I would have swam too ~ ^_^

    Live each moment with love,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have maybe dared to put on a suit and jumped in too. It's so dang hot for days and days...Sunday was 112F here...
    Not liking my AC on all the time either. I hate to see the next month's bill.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sue - i feel for you - you are much hotter than we are ...we will hit 100 agin today. Hoping that a cooler few days is ahead before the next heat wave comes which is predicted next week. Hope it's wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooooooooooooooo hot!
    It makes the water even more inviting doesn't it.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful scenes. Personally we think the whole Covid-19 closing of everything thing is ridiculous (don't tell our kids!) I'd put my suit on and swim too!

    ReplyDelete