I agree, but lately every day of the week has been busy here. Although with all the smoke I am not sure if that is keeping people away or not. Also, virtual school has started, so maybe the crowds have thinned out. Once we can get out to walk more if the smoke ever clears, I'll know if things are getting better regarding visitors.
Just came in - i can actually work some in the yard as the humidity has lessened. it's still warm but not like last week. Virtual school ..yeah that should help the crowds to thin out. By the way i put Gorky on my list and watched a few minutes of it and it looks good, i'll continue.
My dear Sandy, Thank you so much for your lovely and kind comment on the tribute to my husband! Carlos is so present in my heart, and the photos make me remember my beloved husband every day.
My emotion when I was making this post was very intense and brought countless memories from our youth and dating times and our marriage too!
Love the photo of the lake when are no crowds around!
Wishing all the best to you and to your dear family! Kisses and Hugs, Sonia.
I love this view across the wooden fence. Great photo. We went out yesterday to a tiny local restaurant for a dine out on the grass "Tuesdate". Not too smokey where we were and a slight breeze made it fun to get out and just go someplace. Wonder if we will ever get back to normal here in California..??? Sue
"Tuesdate" - cool. Must have been so nice to get out - your heat must not be so bad right now. I think we will have some kind of new normal - hopefully it's amazing when all is said and done. Thanks Sue.
Sonia I can imagine the wonderful memories that came up and I really enjoyed seeing them. Hope u always feel him around you.
I love your fence! Like you, I always enjoy that time when the kids go back to school and things around town are a little less hectic. Our schools have not convened yet and they will be entirely online, so not sure how that will change things, but no matter what we are heading into a lovely time of year, both down there and up here. Enjoy!
Hi and thanks Antonia and ...I'll just say HH since I don't know your name, lol. Anyway, that fence is along a road I walk around the lake. I love that view across the lake and especially in fall. thanks for looking. oh yeah autumn is coming to enjoy~~!
I agree, but lately every day of the week has been busy here. Although with all the smoke I am not sure if that is keeping people away or not. Also, virtual school has started, so maybe the crowds have thinned out. Once we can get out to walk more if the smoke ever clears, I'll know if things are getting better regarding visitors.
ReplyDeleteJust came in - i can actually work some in the yard as the humidity has lessened. it's still warm but not like last week. Virtual school ..yeah that should help the crowds to thin out. By the way i put Gorky on my list and watched a few minutes of it and it looks good, i'll continue.
ReplyDeleteMy dear Sandy,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your lovely and kind comment on the tribute to my husband!
Carlos is so present in my heart, and the photos make me remember my beloved husband every day.
My emotion when I was making this post was very intense and brought countless memories from our youth and dating times and our marriage too!
Love the photo of the lake when are no crowds around!
Wishing all the best to you and to your dear family!
Kisses and Hugs,
Sonia.
I love this view across the wooden fence. Great photo.
ReplyDeleteWe went out yesterday to a tiny local restaurant for a dine out on the grass "Tuesdate".
Not too smokey where we were and a slight breeze made it fun to get out and just go someplace.
Wonder if we will ever get back to normal here in California..???
Sue
"Tuesdate" - cool. Must have been so nice to get out - your heat must not be so bad right now. I think we will have some kind of new normal - hopefully it's amazing when all is said and done. Thanks Sue.
ReplyDeleteSonia I can imagine the wonderful memories that came up and I really enjoyed seeing them. Hope u always feel him around you.
Es un gran gusto poder estar ahí , con la tranquilidad de que no ha demasiadas gentes.
ReplyDeleteDe nuevo vuelvo a comentar, ya solucionada la avería de mi ordenador.
Besos
I love your fence! Like you, I always enjoy that time when the kids go back to school and things around town are a little less hectic. Our schools have not convened yet and they will be entirely online, so not sure how that will change things, but no matter what we are heading into a lovely time of year, both down there and up here. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteHi and thanks Antonia and ...I'll just say HH since I don't know your name, lol. Anyway, that fence is along a road I walk around the lake. I love that view across the lake and especially in fall. thanks for looking. oh yeah autumn is coming to enjoy~~!
ReplyDelete