Translate

Thursday, October 22, 2020

A FEW PHOTOS FROM YESTERDAY'S LAKE WALK

 Another perfect day for a walk - slight breezes keeping it cool - i picked some wildflowers over near San Moritz Lodge but this is probably about it for the  these white flowers with yellow centers as mosts flowers with blooms have gone through their season and are looking like they are ready for winter.    These flowers are about the size of my fingertip but taking close ups makes them look so much bigger.  After the walk I was sitting in the car while Mike ran into the store to pick up some things for dinner so I thought I would photograph them close up.  

I normally don't take photos of girls in bathing suits but I was far enough away using my zoom and I don't think she saw me, lol.  I loved the scene and she just happened to be in it.  

The first photo of the house is that one house I know will satisfy my need for autumn color.  I see it whenever I drive over to the lake.  I don't think I've ever seen a car at this house and possibly it's just a second home where they show up once in awhile to enjoy the lake which is right across the street.  So I'm thinking maybe it's time to take a picnic lunch and sit at their table.  Probably not a good idea.

Oh and that yellow leaf - every day  when I'm out I usually see one leaf that is being backlit by the sun - I never miss the opportunity to take a photo of them.

that's it for now .  I'm out again in about an hour.  I have to take advantage of this weather before it turns cold.  











11 comments:

  1. Oh, my!!!!! BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL photos...the shadows, the colors...just wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks L. it's been so beautiful walking over there lately. so glad to get out after a long hot smoky summer. Can you believe Big Bear is getting snow this coming week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did hear that somewhere and could not believe it. We finally got up to Paso Robles today after not going for months and months. It was so nice but no colors yet. Just enjoyed certain neighborhoods we like to walk through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds nice - i love to walk around there any season but summer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed the walk. Gorgeous photos and scenery

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW...and WOW again!!! These photos are truly breathtaking...such gorgeous colours, scenery and skies!!
    Thank you so, so much for sharing these...I have really enjoyed.😊😊

    Have a lovely weekend!

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. CJ - thanks - it's hard to stay home this time of year. Beauty everywhere.
    Ygraine - thanks. u too - lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Se agradece caminar sin que haga excesivo frío, ni excesivo calor.

    La agradable temperatura te ha acompañado y has realizado unas fotografías bastante bellas. En cuanto a la chica del traje de baño, es tan pequeña en la imagen que nadie la identificaría.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos, Sandy! I love the yellow leaf one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. F A B U L O U S photographs.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! What lovely and peaceful images.

    ReplyDelete