I'm hoping I can get back soon while the trees are still colorful. I imagine by now a lot of the houses are decorated for Christmas. Are you in the Christmas mood yet?
This is a beauty! It is only 7 days until Christmas! How fast this month has gone. Of course no decorations or even a tree for us. We are the only ones who would see it. We kind of ignore Christmas since the family is so spread out and we never see them. This year is nothing I will be celebrating. bah humbug! lol. Kind of joking, kind of not.
What a cute house and it has a tower! Yes, as soon as I began to light live candles and decorate a little, and write about Advent on my blog, I have felt the Christmas spirit. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. We are not getting snow though, are we?
Cute house and I can imagine it would be fantastic decorated for Christmas. I can't really say I am in the Christmas mood...I keep plugging along but mostly going through the motions. I must remember the Reason for the Season. Sue
Hi - thanks everyone ...I am not in the Christmas spirit whatsoever but I'll get there. yes ..definitely..the reason for the season...that's always a peaceful and inspiring thought.
Beautiful house. Bearing in mind the situation that we all go through because of the virus, as much as possible, I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, full of health, joy and peace. Best wishes
This is a beauty! It is only 7 days until Christmas! How fast this month has gone. Of course no decorations or even a tree for us. We are the only ones who would see it. We kind of ignore Christmas since the family is so spread out and we never see them. This year is nothing I will be celebrating. bah humbug! lol. Kind of joking, kind of not.
ReplyDeleteAdemás de ser mu bella la casa, está mu bien acompañada con esos preciosos colores que tienen los árboles en otoño.
ReplyDeleteBesos
Oooh, I'd like that turret room on the 2nd floor as a studio.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute house and it has a tower! Yes, as soon as I began to light live candles and decorate a little, and write about Advent on my blog, I have felt the Christmas spirit. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. We are not getting snow though, are we?
ReplyDeleteCute house and I can imagine it would be fantastic decorated for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteI can't really say I am in the Christmas mood...I keep plugging along but mostly going through the motions.
I must remember the Reason for the Season.
Sue
Hi - thanks everyone ...I am not in the Christmas spirit whatsoever but I'll get there.
ReplyDeleteyes ..definitely..the reason for the season...that's always a peaceful and inspiring thought.
Another pretty house! I hope you get the spirit Sandy, but even if you don't, enjoy the holiday. :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful house.
ReplyDeleteBearing in mind the situation that we all go through because of the virus, as much as possible, I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, full of health, joy and peace.
Best wishes
thank you Linda and Maria. Hope u have a great holiday.
ReplyDelete