I enjoyed my trip the other day down to Claremont. Hopefully will go sometime again in January as I know there will still be autumn colors even though winter is here.
and...if I don't get to the beach area in 2021especially Newport. Laguna and Balboa Island area I'm going to .... well have to aim for 2022 I guess.
I loved seeing the holiday photos! Almost puts me in the mood(not really) lol but I did enjoy the photos!
ReplyDeleteA store adapted for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed the images! What a fun place to visit.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun looking nursery. Their decorations are fantastic.
ReplyDeleteI love all the gnomes and think I am getting "Gnome Fever". Don' tknow where I would put them but they just draw me in.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, remembering the Reason for the Season.
Sue
I'd love to poke around a shop like that. So many fun and unusual finds. Merry Christmas
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful and picturesque scenes Sandy! The one with the orange rug looks like it could be a neat quilt pattern. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
ReplyDeletethanks everyone!
ReplyDeleteI love these shots of Claremont! It seems so rare to find these cool, historic and funky towns in the Inland Empire, but I have a feeling even more are there, if I'd only looked closer when I lived in LA and used to pass it all on the way to Palm Springs or Joshua Tree. I should have stopped to look around!
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed seeing these photographs.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan