I saw this beautiful house. I love to sketch houses so I'm thinking this might be my next sketch. Weather remains chilly, breezy and too darn cold to walk near a lake.
I'm hoping soon for another trip down the mountain to another favorite neighborhood to walk through.
Cute cottage. It looks like something out of a fairytale.
ReplyDeletei thought so too.
ReplyDeleteBuen modelo para plasmar, en un hermoso lienzo.
ReplyDeleteBesos
Beautiful house. I would love to see a sketch.
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL! It does look like a storybook cottage! Of course, I love the colors in this one. Is Redlands next, or Glendora or Upland or ????
ReplyDeleteThank all. What's next you ask, L... Probably Redlands - it should be colorful and then out to Beaumont area - We go do our shopping in Beaumont sometimes...they have an Aldi and a Walmart where i get my protein drinks and a big new shopping area south of the freeway It's really nice out there. So some times we take a ride in that direction and do our shopping out there.
ReplyDeleteThe house reminds me of a Gingerbread house. Perfect for this time of year and all the fun traditions.
ReplyDeleteSue
I can't remember where Beaumont is any more.
ReplyDeleteLovely looking house. Never mind the chilly weather at least you have blue sky! Uk is having really grey days strangely they haven't been too cold. Winters are not like I remember when I was little. Global warming I suppose.
ReplyDeleteIf you draw the house, please let us see it.
What a pretty little house. Do you sometimes want to go knock on the door and asked for a tour - lol! This one would be fun to decorate for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteI haven't knocked on a door Linda but I did have a woman see me taking photos of the outside and asked me if I would like to come in and see the inside it was an older vintage house and i loved it She was great and we talked for awhile.
ReplyDeleteWinifred - yes I will share it...if I do it. grey skies drive me crazy.... I need some kind of light and sun in the yard.
Laura - wow,, you don't remember. Okay you head east on 10 fwy past Redlands and get off a little farther or right around Yucaipa exit or one exit beyond. So it is near Yucaipa, Banning and Beaumont. Beaumont has beautified a lot since you lived down here.
Hi Sue - all it needs is snow , ... not really - I'm glad we haven't had much but one episode in November.
thank you Regine.
ReplyDelete