Another one coming in Friday or starting tomorrow. If you live downwind from the next storm it's packing a lot of rain and snow from what I read. These photos were after the table and car , porch and deck had already been shoveled the day before this storm came ...about the same amount.
That looks a lot of snow to me!
ReplyDeleteMeanwhile in my part of the UK we had rain again!
Roll on Spring.
All the best Jan
Yes Spring - hoping rain is needed where you are and you're getting lots. Here in california there is a lot of rain so it's a good thing.
ReplyDeleteThat is a lot of snow. Your next storm coming Thurs. or Fri. will be making its way East. The weather dudes are just saying potentially significant snow for us, but not giving out amounts. I'm hoping the storm loses some of its punch. For both of us. Take care and stay safe
ReplyDeleteWow that's impressive - and beautiful! Those icicles - goodness - I haven't seen icicles for a long time. Hope you are staying warm and snug. :)
ReplyDeleteAmazing levels of snow! And your last photo with the icicles reminded me of Kansas when it would snow and the icicles were hanging from the eaves. Also, it makes a beautiful photo! How are those strays doing. Are they still around? Are they under the snow?
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful...So cold...
ReplyDeleteGreat photos...
We're just wet and chilly.
Glad our home is cozy and now thankfully dry..see my last two posts..
Sue
Contrasta mucho con el tiempo que ha hecho hoy en mi ciudad, con un sol reluciente y una temperatura casi primaveral.
ReplyDeleteBesos
Wow, that's quite a bit! Looks like my area :)
ReplyDeleteYour snow storm came to us! LOL! Love your pictures! I hope you are safe and well! Thanks for your comment about my picture! I just got new glasses and they are big! I don't know if I will show them! LOL! Big Hugs!
ReplyDeleteThat's a lot of snow! Do you have to go out and clear it off your roof at this point? If we get three inches up here it's a big deal, so I don't know what the proper protocol is as far as when it's too heavy to leave up there.
ReplyDeleteThat's quite a pile of snow that came down in your area.
ReplyDeleteI like your saying you became one with the snow.
We got lots of rain and wind and a leak in our roof..see a few days ago blog post.
Sue