The last time we were in Washington was spring of 2019. My son and his family live there and since Covid we haven't been there as I don't want to wear a mask on an airplane and other reasons as well. Anyway I'm missing them but also Gig Harbor which is about a half hour from their place. There are so many beautiful small coastal towns. I was looking through photos the other day and thought I would post a few to remind me that I need a trip there - even if it is a long road trip minus the cat - whatever will I do with her, sigh.
It does look lovely, you have such beautiful photographs.
ReplyDeleteDon't blame you not wanting to fly I don't either although I hate travelling by car. Apart from the horrendous roadworks in the UK there's the lunatic drivers. Think I'll stick to ships!
Hope you get to see your son before too long.
Son muy bellas las imágenes, con unas magníficas vistas.
ReplyDeleteQue tengas una buena semana.
That's such a lovely place, I was just up there last weekend and it was gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteSo colorful. Looks like a wonderful place to visit.
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone. Wow, you were just there HFH... I love Washington so much, especially these small towns. Port Orchard is another one I love.
ReplyDeleteHi Winifred - I finally got to the point since I am tall and I don't fly first or even business class that the room between the rows of seats are getting smaller and smaller. We had to fly to Jamaica in 2017 for our son's wedding and i was so so so miserable. I couldn't move my legs and then the passenger in the seat in front of me, let her seat go backwards and I became so angry i started pushing my knees into the back of her seat. It was awful. So i prefer not to fly anymore.
Love the picturesque photos. I wish I could visit those charming coastal towns.
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday, Sandy.
So beautiful. I’d love to visit.
ReplyDeleteOh this is such a stunning region...I would love to visit there!😊😊
ReplyDeleteI really hope you can go there soon, you must be missing everyone...
Sending you big hugs xxx
Gorgeous photos! Is that Gig Harbor in your header? I don't like to fly OR wear a mask - lol! My husband has the same problem you do, in that he's tall with no leg room. And he always gets that person that wants to flop their chair in his lap - idiots!
ReplyDeleteHi ... everyone, thanks. Linda - the banner photo is from Lake Arrowhead. It's on a road we pass often.
ReplyDeleteStunning!!! Big Hugs!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos of a gorgeous place ~ Xo
ReplyDeleteLiving in the moment,
A ShutterBut Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)