Translate

Saturday, December 11, 2021

THREE DEERS ALONG THE TRAIL

 A few days back we headed down to where we use to own a house and lived for about 25 years.  There is a canyon where we could go behind the back yard to a trail and it was always something I enjoyed.  The trail took us to more trails in the foothills where we lived or into the canyon where if you followed it for quite a while came to a waterfall.  I was anxious to hike there again which we did. 

As we parked and headed out down a trail three deer were crossing over and I was able to get some photos. I love the way they look like they are prancing when they run.   


















7 comments:

  1. Second to last photo of the deer who stopped to pose for you is my favorite. They are all good though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That deer definitely was nice to pose for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful they are! I love that they are posing for you. ;) That is probably the one thing I miss about our former acreage, seeing deer out on our property.
    Looks like a gorgeous hike.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parecen que cruzan tranquilos y no temen mucho a la presencia humana.

    Lindas fotografías.

    A+

    ReplyDelete
  5. linda - i rarely see deer up here where i live. I hear about them crossing the highway and running through yards but haven't had one in my yard. I was happy to see these when I was down there the other day.

    thank you "Ventana de foto"

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's amazing you were able to get so close!

    ReplyDelete