Translate

Friday, February 11, 2022

BEAUTIFUL DAY - NO WIND - WARMER TEMPS

 And I am looking forward to getting out and enjoying beautiful areas.

I love this area - which is in Mt. Baldy.

Superbowl weekend is ahead.   Go Rams  (as if I know anything about football).  



7 comments:

  1. Es precioso el lugar y así lo observo en tu fotografía.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is in Baldy? Looks like nice area to walk in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a charming place and you've captured it beautifully.

    Happy Sunday, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photograph.
    Hope Superbowl goes well.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you..Antonia, Laura, Veronica and Jan. Superbowl went well for my family - Rams won.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had been leaning toward the Bengals--okay, I admit, their quarterback is dreamy--but it was a good game and I really liked the team spirit the Rams showed in their post game interviews.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ive been to Mt. Baldy. Long time ago. Isnt there a lodge there? So long I cant remember:)

    ReplyDelete