Translate

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

ANOTHER OUTING OVER TO LAKE ARROWHEAD

 I feel I'm lucky to have found a way into the trails that are "private' and only for those who can afford multi-million dollar houses.  I actually wouldn't want a house as big as I see over there but I would like just a little dock house.  That would be enough for me.  And, yes, a boat would do.   

The Queen of the Lake was out taking passengers around the shorelines.  We've never done that and I'm actually not willing to pay to take a ride around the same areas I can walk.  lol.  At this altitude it takes awhile for the daffodils to grow whereas down in the valley i believe they bloom in January or February.  Saw these beauties along the trail.















10 comments:

  1. The daffs are gorgeous and I think it would be fun to take a ride around the lake on the paddleboat. Maybe that's a touristy thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Una casa, no demasiado grande, tiene lo necesario para poder vivir bien. Una casa grande, tiene bastante trabajo para limpiarla y hay que disponer de bastante dinero para poder conservarla.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for coloring my day with your wonderful photos. The daffodils are so beautiful and the lake is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Spring has definitely sprung with all those daffies and narcessis sp?? blooming.
    Such a lovely place to walk the trails.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, such gorgeous photos! A calendar of your beautiful shots would be great to have. You can have that done at FB. I have mine and It is great to get to see some of my favorite photos every time a month goes by, and there are a bunch of them to see every month, not just one to a page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those daffodils look lovely.
    I certainly enjoyed seeing all of your photographs.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks all for taking a look.
    laura - that would be fun to do but I have so so so so many photos I wouldn't ever know what to put up.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandy, FB makes good choices for calendars. It's a surprise and fun when you see what they choose for you. Or they give you choices and you can take them out if you want and replace them. I also now have four books of photos that they put together for me and they did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with you, I'd rather walk than ride the boat! Beautiful scenes, I'm wishing I had planted some daffodils.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sandy,

    I appreciate your comments on my blog.

    I love daffodils. but didn't know they grew in Calif., even though I lived in Los Angeles for 19 years. I have visited Big Bear and Arrowhead, but that was so many years ago I don't remember much.

    Adelaide

    ReplyDelete