Translate

Saturday, April 9, 2022

FOUND THESE IN MY PHOTO FILES

 Sometimes < ...well a lot...I'll save off photos that I find that speak to me.  I guess these did years ago because I found them again and still like them.  I love everything about that cabin, and that room.  I don't remember where I saw them.  It might have been a listing I came across for this cabin for sale.  

I see so many huge mansion type houses or cabins in Lake Arrowhead and around the mountains and I always wonder who would want all that room.  Most of the time when I walk by the ones on the shorelines they seem vacant, like maybe either being using by a Corporation for a perk for their employees to have a vacation or rented out for Air B&B's.  Or..they are just a second home for some celebrity who wants a second, third or fourth home.

This would be my perfect cabin.  And that area in back would definitely be used for a garden.









9 comments:

  1. Está muy bien su interior y en un entorno envidiable, por su gran belleza.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. the interior looks like a museum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! The inside is so cozy and inviting. That is my kind of place too, not the big drafty houses that I'd have to fill with furniture - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cozy retreat. The room with the big windows would make a lovely studio.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muchas veces encontranos buenas fotos guardadas. Se ve estupenda.
    Buen domingo.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the woodsy feel of that cabin..small but just right...so cozy and warm feeling.
    I really miss going to the mountains (Lake Tahoe)
    Our car just won't make it..or so we fear. Maybe when our son and his family come next month we can get up there for a day.
    Today its 48F and trying so hard to really rain...the spritzes aren't doing the job as far as the drought is concerned.
    Enjoy your week
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks all... I love that big room for sure. Hi Sue - didn't realize you live close to Lake Tahoe. I've only been in that area one time. I loved it. Hope you got the rain you wanted. We are getting some right now.
    Hi CJ...i would love that room for a studio.
    Hi Linda...yeah me too. I had a big house when i needed it with the kids but wouldn't want that anymore.
    Thanks Catalin and Antonia and Laura M.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love seeing the inside of the cabin. Cozy looking room!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cabin looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete