I was upstairs in my bedroom when I heard a lot of noise out on the patio.
I looked out and Jake was driving the girls around on the convertible.

I grabbed my "good" camera and went outside.
I looked out and Jake was driving the girls around on the convertible.
I grabbed my "good" camera and went outside.
They have been close ever since they were born, Makayla being about 6 months older than Mac. Mac will be 5 in June.
I miss these days. We lived with them for about a year after we sold our house - i got to be witness to all their antics. And I took quite a lot of photos. I copied and pasted this from an older blog.
So adorable. My girlies are 4 years apart so they weren't really close growing up. They did begin to form a friendship the Summer before the Eldest left for college. So sad, but for a brief Summer they were best friends.
ReplyDeleteOh they are so cute! Don't you miss those days? Sometimes I miss the days when our oldest grands were little, but then again I like them so much more now! LOL!
ReplyDeleteAwww! Sooooooooooo CUTE!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love the photos, Sandy!
Happy Thursday!
Veronica - thanks. it was fun to see them again for me.
ReplyDeletelinda: lolol oh i get it - liking them more now as they get older. Since most of mine moved away I gotta hold on to the memory of them young..i have more of them than now. lol
CJ. I get that age difference. My first guy was born years before my second and 10 years from my last guy. We always somehow referred to them as Joel (my oldest) and the kids. weird.
These are precious photos and so filled with love and joy! I adore those grandkids so much and every one of your grandchildren are cute, were cute, and remain cute. Love them all!
ReplyDeleteCuanta felicidad reflejan estas fotos Sandy. Ellos encantados de que tú se las hagas. Así podrás verlas siempre que quieras.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo.
Oh these are divine photos and treasured memories ~ Life is so fleeting ~ Xo
ReplyDeleteWishing you laughter and love in all your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Makes my heart sing looking at these sweet, fresh faces.
ReplyDeletePerfect memories to cherish forever!!
Sue
OMG what beautiful children!!!
ReplyDeleteSe lo pasán muy bien. Tienen ganas de divertirse y se ven muy compenetradas.
ReplyDeleteBesos
Thanks all for looking at these cuties.
ReplyDeleteSuch sweet photos!
ReplyDeleteThe girls will have beautiful memories for the future. The boy already knows there is a car. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat funny and beautiful children. Wonderful moments captured forever through your photos. The joy of children lights up our hearts. I am so sorry that my grandchildren live so far away from me, I live in Lisbon and they live on the other side of the world, in Macau.
ReplyDeletethanks all. i feel for you Maria. Most of mine live far away also now. Hopefully you get to see them at least once a year. We use to babysit several of them off and on during the week while their parents worked. Those times were the best. To be a part of their ilfe ...and yet they went home in the late afternoon, lol.
ReplyDelete