Translate

Monday, April 4, 2022

OVER TO CORRAL NURSERY AND THEN DOWN THE MOUNTAIN

 This time of year I stop in at the Corral - a nursery in Rim Forest.  They begin to get their spring plants out.  The Corral shop inside is filled with really unique one of a kind gifts for the house and garden .  I really love browsing in there although I don't buy things anymore.  I already sold a house years ago and got rid of so much that I don't want to have to do that again.  

After the trip then we made a trip down the mountain over to our son's house and as the fog was lifting somewhat the lighting was beautiful on the hwy.


“You can walk in a dream while you are awake: Just walk in the misty morning of a forest!”
― Mehmet Murat ildan








10 comments:

  1. Así es acumulamos mucho que no necesitamos.
    Una niebla muy densa en el camino. Me gustan las fotos.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to visiting the garden centers! Most of our property is empty and I can't wait to start filling up the empty spaces with flowers. It'll be nice to get in some pops of colour...finally!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Laura - ...i sure did in the past - accumulate more than I needed. I like not doing that anymore.

    Hi Martha - if I wasn't living in the mountains i would totally get a garden going. I just don't know the ins and outs of planting up here with different seasons. So far anything I've tried outside didn't make it through fall into winter. hope you get lots of color in those empty spaces...and share photos too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I take the plants out, the weather is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome colors in your photos on this post ~ Xo


    Wishing you love and laughter in your days,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A ShutterBug Explores)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya se va disipando un poco la niebla y va dejando entrar a una luz especial.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm like you, I got rid of so much stuff during our last two moves, I really hesitate to buy extras for the house. Oh the light on your drive is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I buy few things for the house, because I already have more than I need.
    Beautiful photos with fog, they have a mystical air.

    ReplyDelete