Translate

Sunday, April 24, 2022

SPRING DAY AT THE PARK

 What a beautiful day it was last week.  I had reason to be down the mountain and took myself to three different areas  near where I use to live, to walk around.  The first place I stopped was this park where my sons use to play in their little league games.  it's a good size park with not only this pond but several ball fields on the northern side as well as playgrounds.  I forgot how much I loved being here.  

I remember after we moved to the mountains I saw an article where they were removing the turtles from the little lake here.  Whatever reason they did doesn't matter now as they are back and looking quite content on the little island.  

I took several photos of other areas around here but i was more focused on the little island with the turtles and the people enjoying the spring weather.











9 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos. Such a pretty green space with people animals, birds, and insects enjoying the weather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely shots. Looks like a beautiful place to spend time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty space! Good memories for you. Glad the turtles are back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty place. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely...what a gorgeous Spring Day. Sometimes it is fun to revisit former homes.
    I sure would like to sit by that pond and watch the turtles and ducks too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. This isn't Heritage park is it? If it is, I do not remember the water feature. It makes me think of the park that was below with a water feature and for some reason I think it was Redlands park, but of course not in Redlands. Anyway, the photos are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me gusta tus fotografías, pero en especial la número 1, con los patos enfocados bastante cercanos.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the gorgeous photos, Sandy!

    Such a beautiful spring day.

    Happy Tuesday, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks all.
    Laura that's Red Hill Park - they played both at Heritage and as they got older some games were played at Red HIll across from the high school.
    thanks Antonia.
    Sue - I spent so many years in that area that i miss all the different trails, etc. I love to stop by there whenever we have to go down the mountain.
    Thanks REgine and Linda.
    CJ it's so peaceful there.

    ReplyDelete