Translate

Saturday, June 4, 2022

LOVELY HORSES

Yesterday we went back to mountain country, Baldwin Lake area in Big Bear and took the jeep off road.  We came to these beautiful horses and I got out for a few minutes to take photos.  There was a very thin but noticeable electric line running through the white fence to keep them from getting close to the road.  The one horse seemed to be curious and came up close to the fence.  Seeing the horses made the trip worthwhile.  










20 comments:

  1. The horses and the scenery are gorgeous. I like how the horses are posing for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Baldwin Lake! I was wondering which lake that is. I always enjoy seeing horses, especially when they come to greet me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful sighting! It's always nice to see and photograph horses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I absolutely loved the photos of the horses. Such magnificent creatures!

    Have a great week ahead, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and slightly curious specimens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Preciosas fotos Sandy. Y miraron a tu cámara.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love the horsies! Hope they don't ever get a shock from the wire. That looks like a beautiful drive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful animals. Great photos, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely location. I am sure these guys will inspire all sorts of art for you ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous trip. I love the horses.
    I can't seem to get my blogger comment name to come up right.
    I really am Sue
    photowannabe
    https://allredmop.blogspot.com
    So frustrating

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful. Hope you’re doing splendidly. Regine
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks everyone. Enjoyed your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely to see the horses.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful horses!
    The photos are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Maria - ..there's quite a few properties there with horses. I want to go back and see them again.

      Delete