Translate

Sunday, July 10, 2022

NOTHING MUCH GOING ON

 I don't have much to blog about right now but noticed recently that in July we still have such green trees up here and on the way up the mountain.  Down below, every time we go, the sky is filled with haze and towards the bottom of the mountains it starts looking really dry.  We have amazing fire response up here and luckily there have only been a few fires that have quickly been put out.  

I thought I would just share some photos of our drives going down and coming home. The bottom photo is how dry the mountains are closer to the bottom.  We definitely need rain and snow to fill up the lakes but the forest is really so healthy looking, which is good.

The Spanish Broom has had its' season and is now losing its' blooms.












11 comments:

  1. Sixth photo from the top...my favorite! They are all fantastic pictures, but that sixth one speaks to me. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such spectacular views, Sandy!

    Hugs and blessings, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dicen que una imagen dicen más que mil palabras. Tus bellas imágenes, hablan por si solas.
    Feliz semana. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, it looks so beautiful where you are! What gorgeous views.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beauty. Amazing. Regine
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the Spanish Broom is so cheerful. I'm glad things are looking good in your neck of the woods. Everything is so dry and the fires at Yosemite are devastating. Glad they have protected the Sequoias so far.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. The views you've shared are lovely ...

    Here in the UK our temperatures have been unusually hot, so I'm sitting with a nice cool drink while admiring your views.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty photos Sandy! I used to enjoy the flowering trees when I visited Mom - she loved flowers of any kind. That was one of the many things she loved about living in CA.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photographs.
    Hope you are having a good week.
    Here in the UK it's very, very hot ... salads are on the menu :)

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. No hace falta muchas palabras, cuando las imágenes hablan por sí solas. Buenos paisajes has captado en tu viaje.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Preciosa estaba la naturaleza aún verde, que se a conserve amiga. Por aquí estamos con muchos incendios.
    Buen fin de semana.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete