We babysat the grandkids a lot. I always had my camera ready and always kept blogs for each one from baby age up to teens. In the course of a day I would take photos and sometimes putting some of them together told a story. Here's one of them.
Mackenzie is very serious about her job.
Come on, help me now or I'll pick you up and toss you to the north pole."Wow, Kenzie you're stronger than I thought. I don't want to help, I'm playing with my dad right now."
What a cute idea! Your adorable grandkids were lucky to have such a great photographer recording their lives.
ReplyDeletethanks Linda. I'm glad I did that so long ago now. It's easy to keep it up now because I don't see them often. I steal some of their selfies If I see them elsewhere and still blog those for them to see some day.
DeleteI agree with Linda. Your grandkiddos are so blessed to have such a great photographer for a grandma!
DeleteLove these beautiful pictures of your grandchildren, Sandy.
So cute and funny! I didn't know Mac had it in her, and I bet Cayden didn't either! lol
ReplyDeletelol Yes she had it in her and Cayden too - remember how much they would argue and pick at each other. Now as teenagers when we get them together it's almost like they don't know what to say,...awkward teenage years.
DeleteCute pictures. So great that you documented memories
ReplyDeleteHi CJ. I was not into blogging for very long when the grandikids started coming so blogging and keeping up with that many blogs was fun after I retired. Now it has slowed down so much because there isn't that much to post on them. I have found old blogs of mine where I would post kids stuff, before I started their own blogs. So it's like i have new photos to see again that I forgot about.
DeleteAwww so lovely :)
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
thanks Jan.
DeleteThank you for sharing these beautiful pictures of your grandchildren. They brighten our lives.
ReplyDeleteI miss mine so much, I haven't seen them for 3 years because they live in Macau and I live in Lisbon, we only talk and see each other by cell phone, but it's not the same thing.
Life is not always how we would like it to be.
Hugs and all the best.
Thanks Maria. I hope you get to see your grandkids at some point soon. I miss mine - most of them live out of state now but i do see a few of them a couple times a year. One of them, Grandson Cayden lives about an hour away.
DeleteHaHa, how much fun...I love kiddos being kiddos..Great memories. Sue
ReplyDeleteIt use to be SO much fun, Sue. We went so many places with them. A favorite place about an hour away was called Professor Pennypickle - was a fun place to take the kids...Full of science and fun things.
DeleteDisfrutan los niños jugando y nosotros también disfrutamos con ellos.
ReplyDeleteSimpáticas fotografías.
Feliz mes de agosto. Besos.
Thanks - Happy August to you too!!
DeleteBoa noite. Gostei muito do seu Blogger e quem sabe não podemos um seguir o Blogger do outro?
ReplyDeletethank you Luiz
DeleteMuchos y buenos recuerdos tenéis con ellos. Viendo las fotos se vuelven a vivir los felices momentos.Lindas imágenes.
ReplyDeleteBuena semana.
Un abrazo.
Thanks Laura - i'm glad i saved so many memories.
Delete