Translate

Thursday, August 18, 2022

A MEMORY FROM A LONG TIME AGO - 2007

 

Found this memory on an old blog.  This is my grandson Cayden and youngest son John.  Because I always had my camera with me I could catch these sweet scenes that now are fun to see again.


Hey dad...

The bug was this big! Really daddy...it was gruesome really...it had fangs..

Did you see it Gramma. It really scared me a lot.

There now...that's what I wanted....

It was just an  ant but a little exaggeration gets me lots of love.

17 comments:

  1. Oh this is so precious and heart-warming. I love these types of memories and your story going with it.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! So sweet and precious!

    I always enjoy the stories and photos you share, Sandy.

    Hug and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Veronica. I'm glad now so many years later that I started the grandkids blogs. I like looking back.

      Delete
  3. Gusta mucho mucho ver estos recuerdos. Cayden ya será un gran chico.
    Buen fin de semana Sandy.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buenas fotos del recuerdo. La familia es algo fundamental en nuestra vida.
    Feliz fin de semana. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh how sweet! I bet he's still a sweet young man. I did a similar walk down memory lane and found pics of our oldest grands. I put some of them out because they'll be here next weekend!
    Hope your August is going well Sandy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fun looking back isn't it? Enjoy those kids when they visit. August is being really weird - that's all I can say..lol

      Delete
  6. Sandy, these are such precious captures! Very sweet images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and tender photos.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, the photos and story so adorable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks CJ - and to think he is a driver now. Years fly.

      Delete
  9. So cute. Regine
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete