I actually looked at the date today here on my blog and see it's been over three months since I posted. Thought I would drop a post here and see if it gets me back in the groove of posting on blogs. I've done a few here and there at a different blog but it's time to rev this one back up. Also with a big snow storm coming in I will be visiting blogs I haven't seen in awhile as I'll have plenty of time to do that. Hope u are all doing well.
That's a lovely scene
ReplyDeletethank you Ashok!
DeleteYour scene would make a lovely calendar page. I wouldn't want to see it in my backyard 😺
ReplyDeleteHi - ...i don't want it in my backyard either but it's going to be...darn. thanks CJ.
DeleteSuch a pretty picture. Big snowstorm on our mountain overnight and it's supposed to snow on and off for a week. It's about time! have fun in your snow!
ReplyDeleteWe didn't get the big part of the storm during the night but evidently like you said four days of this ahead. Stay warm. I do plan on walking a few houses up the road where I can see the lake through the trees. There's always pretty scenery over there. Should be pretty draped in snow.
DeleteLovely snow scene photo and so good 'to see you' again ~
ReplyDeleteWishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Wow...and the snow fell in buckets for you and those up in our Sierras. Crazy and mighty cold. Glad to see you back blogging again.
ReplyDeleteSue
thanks Sue. National Guard is on their way to help dig out communities and bring food. So many people needing help.. We at least have lots of food and power.
DeleteWhat a beautiful photo. Shashi
ReplyDeleteGlad you are back and getting into the groove again. I am really behind on blog reading!
ReplyDelete