A must stop on my way home from the Central Coast - Arroyo Grande.
I always stop to visit some favorite birds of mine and take a drive through town. I am partial to small buildings on the main street of various towns. They always seem to have a special character to them. In So Cal we have so many strip malls that it's a treat to also go to some of the smaller towns near where I live. I always overdo it taking pics because I think I'm going to sketch them at some point. I rarely do.
Here are some buildings i saw before we got on the freeway to come home from the coast. I will be back in this area again in May.
I always stop to visit some favorite birds of mine and take a drive through town. I am partial to small buildings on the main street of various towns. They always seem to have a special character to them. In So Cal we have so many strip malls that it's a treat to also go to some of the smaller towns near where I live. I always overdo it taking pics because I think I'm going to sketch them at some point. I rarely do.
Here are some buildings i saw before we got on the freeway to come home from the coast. I will be back in this area again in May.
Cute shots! I also enjoy photography that shows an area. Makes me feel like I'm there!
ReplyDeleteglad someone does besides me and my sis. I always wonder about posting photos of towns, etc... but since I love them I have to post them, lol. thanks Martha.
ReplyDeleteThat is one of my favorite small town main streets up here! I love walking there on Saturdays after we visit the Farmers' Market, walk on the swinging bridge over the creek, visit the roosters and grab a lunch at one of the cafes!
ReplyDeleteLooks like lots of neat shops to visit there. I always take extra multiple photos so that I can pick out the ones I like best too. So nice to have digital cameras now so that we can take all those pictures! In the old days of film, we couldn't really do that.
ReplyDeleteoh i agree - it's ridiculous really how many i take - and looking back i have so many bins of photos from the past so glad digital was invented. I can't believe how much money i spent on film and developing when my kids were little.
ReplyDelete