You got some very colorful Victorians from that street. One of my favorite walks! I also think old neighborhoods which have very old, big trees provide soul to the mix and that makes those neighborhoods so inviting and calming to walk through.
thanks all. I would love to go in and interview each family get to know their "soul" and what brought them to these houses. (in any neighborhood really especially historical ones).
"Houses with soul" I like it!
ReplyDeleteThese neighbourhoods are great to walk through. I would love to know the history of some of them.
You got some very colorful Victorians from that street. One of my favorite walks! I also think old neighborhoods which have very old, big trees provide soul to the mix and that makes those neighborhoods so inviting and calming to walk through.
ReplyDeleteNeat old houses! They each have their own personality.
ReplyDeletethanks all. I would love to go in and interview each family get to know their "soul" and what brought them to these houses. (in any neighborhood really especially historical ones).
ReplyDeleteYour sister has it exactly right! These are absolutely charming and gorgeous!
ReplyDelete