Translate

Monday, February 5, 2018

YESTERDAY I COULDN'T POST PHOTOS - ALSO WE HAD A HORRIBLE WIFI CONNECTION

for the superbowl.  Don't know what was going on. 

I was going to post some of these yesterday.  There will always be a lot of houses when I post from a vacation because I love to walk through areas and see different styles.  There are all on the streets just up from the cliffs that overlook Shell Beach.  Such a beautiful area.







Love the colors above on that pinky yellow house and the green house type structure below






These all have a view of the ocean.











6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were finally able to get the photos up! You got some really good ones...and we walked there today. It was too hot to walk in our area after we walked to the store. 85 degrees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow 85 - we hit 70 i think, at least...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I forgot house could look like this. The imagination goes wild. There is nothing like this around here and I would hazard to say there is nothing like them in the entire state.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy doing this, as well. And I try to imagine the people living inside. Some of these homes are so interesting. How wonderful it would be to have a view of the ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Annie - I sure enjoy reading you at your new place. yes i love the houses around the SLO area and central coast. I take so many photos because i love them all. Putting up more today from downtown San Luis Obispo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It would be grand to live in a house with a view of the ocean. I love all the bright colors of these homes.

    ReplyDelete