These are just some more pics from Gig Harbor Washington. I had to use an old camera because my favorite camera isn't working well so some of these didn't turn out too good. I love the area and have really only seen the waterfront little town and haven't gotten to get to know more of the surrounding neighborhoods. This is about a half hour from my son's place in Olalla, Washington.
We may go again at the end of March next year if they need us to watch the grandkids while they vacation with friends in Hawaii.
If so, I'll make sure to spend more time in this area.
How is your October going - other than some Santa Ana winds for the last two days it's been really nice. I do hope hurricane season ends soon for those on the East Coast and elsewhere that experience these storms.
We may go again at the end of March next year if they need us to watch the grandkids while they vacation with friends in Hawaii.
If so, I'll make sure to spend more time in this area.
How is your October going - other than some Santa Ana winds for the last two days it's been really nice. I do hope hurricane season ends soon for those on the East Coast and elsewhere that experience these storms.
Wow, beautiful photos! That top one with the pop of orange toward the top is my favorite, but of course I love all of them. Always enjoy reflections in the water and boats on the water! That banner is very nice and very unusual!
ReplyDeleteit was beautiful there! yeah i think that is framing on a house.
ReplyDeleteA quiet place with beautiful shades.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos! I love all those pops of bright colors.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like such a beautiful area!
ReplyDeleteIt is a beautiful little town - thanks for visiting and commenting.
ReplyDeleteIt looks lovely Sandy, I enjoyed seeing your photographs.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Beautiful photos! I've always wanted to see that part of our country, such a special place!
ReplyDeletethanks Dewena and Jan. Just now saw your comments.
Delete