I'm looking forward to more walks along the shoreline which may or may not happen tomorrow. The wind has kicked up just a bit here and I don't know if it will be heavy by tomorrow.
If my fantasy ever came into being - I would have a house here in Lake Arrowhead and one at the coast. I'm not asking for much, lol.
If my fantasy ever came into being - I would have a house here in Lake Arrowhead and one at the coast. I'm not asking for much, lol.
It takes my breath away...the beauty of those colors and the area! Wouldn't it be so wonderful to live up there in that area!! I like your fantasy and I think you need to focus on that every day until you get there! Just beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteyes yes and yes - i already have one picked out - the house with the big green park looking area in front of it - that will do just fine and you and i - can spend lots of time at the beach or the ocean ...you can spend your warn hot days here and i'll spend the snowy season when i get tired of it there. yes that will work!
ReplyDeleteSo amazing. I hope your fantasy comes true. :)
ReplyDelete