Translate

Sunday, December 30, 2018

A LITTLE HUMOR DURING THE VIDEO

I loved their voices.  Nobody did it better when it came to harmonizing..in my opinion anyway.

The strong wind finally died down today - still cold but looking forward to a walk around the lake.

I watched a video going back to the beginning of their career and for me, about 1971 it looks like they were somewhat influenced by the Beatles.  I wasn't that fond of their music until the mid to late 1970's.


6 comments:

  1. I think most of the new groups in that time were influenced by the Beatles and I think most people who were our age at that time were also influenced by them, especially the men's hair. Gone was the clean cut look. I remember thinking at that time that the crew cut and buzz cuts would never come back. Boy was I wrong. Bald definitely came in and still is a thing with men.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes the crew cuts and buzzed look defiitely came back and i wonder if it's here to stay - personally i prefer long shaggy hair. Hoping that you and Ken have a great healthy New Year. love you.

      Delete
  2. They did do great harmonies. Pretty song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely tune. Happy New Year, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Connie and Martha ...happy year to you two.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They were so good …

    Happy New Year

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete