Translate

Sunday, December 2, 2018

LOVE THE PORCH - BUT MAYBE NOT THE DECOR

A little too sweet for my tastes.  Another house in Redlands that I walked by last spring.    Love the yard and entry way.   The wicker is okay - just too much pink on the porch.  What colors would you pick?





5 comments:

  1. These homes look very much like ones here in Missouri. I love big porches also...but we don't have one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda, thanks for your visit - nice to see you. Coming from Kansas City Ks,, near Kc missouri- i love all the old homes there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't dislike the colour pink … nice to see these photographs.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the pink flowers, but I don't care much for the throw rug or chairs that are pink. I like the blue and white awnings over the windows. I wonder what's inside that interesting-looking cabinet there on the porch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would like to see inside myself. i think there are probably lots of flowers around and teacups possibly.

      Delete