Translate

Monday, December 10, 2018

MORE BEND,, OREGON

Love this neighborhood ..link here.... NORTHWEST CROSSING - bend, oregon.  They even have a few restaurants up from the park that mostly serve just this area.  Walking through the middle of the park and straight up the street to the small little town area.









8 comments:

  1. I like those handsome houses; when we visited Bend years ago my husband and I loved the old center part of Bend and imagined buying a house there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty porches. I like the trees lining the street too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Terra - I love the old part of town also - and the area around Mirror Pond, Deschutes River - I like everything about Bend, lol.

    Hi Connie - ..I like the trees also. It's hard anymore for me to pass up a tree without saying hi! Especially Blue Spruces - I can't go by one without touching its' branches and mentally saying hello, lol. I'm nuts for trees!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like such a pretty area. The houses have eye-catching colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It certainly looks a lovely area.
    Great photographs you've shared.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Bend! Lucky to have visited there on our road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty there in that neighborhood for sure.

    ReplyDelete