The Metrolink train station looked so pretty with the beautiful sky that day.
We went there because of "Antique Row" - a collection of antique stores along the main street but since it was a Monday all the stores were closed. We had a nice walk around town and enjoyed the day.
I think the last time we walked this area was back in 2009 and at the time the mural that you see was much newer and more vibrant.
We went there because of "Antique Row" - a collection of antique stores along the main street but since it was a Monday all the stores were closed. We had a nice walk around town and enjoyed the day.
I think the last time we walked this area was back in 2009 and at the time the mural that you see was much newer and more vibrant.
Beautiful photos! I like the mural. It catches the eye.
ReplyDeletethanks Connie - have a great holiday!! Wondering if your boys will be home.
DeleteSuch lovely photos. What a beautiful and very colourful area. It must be so much fun to walk around and explore.
ReplyDeleteHi Martha - hope your christmas is great! Yes it is a nicie place to walk around.
DeleteIt looks so pretty around there. I'd like to walk there too. I don't remember it looking this nice.
ReplyDeleteI do like the mural.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan