A peaceful scene I saw the other day on our walk. Today it's cloudy and rained some this morning but that's about it. No matter what the weather, tomorrow I'm walking.
All along the lake/shoreline - people have put their boats away for winter. I still see a few boats out in the water but not many.
Has it snowed up there anywhere?
ReplyDeleteThat is a very nice are... I can imagine sitting out there in nice weather overlooking the lake!
yes in big bear - not sure about arrowbear or running springs but green valley lake also got snow.
ReplyDeleteSuch a nice photograph.
ReplyDeleteWe've had a lot of rain today, I got quite wet when out walking, but it is always nice to get out and about …
All the best Jan
Rain is good as long as it doesn't flood. Always good to get out and about.
DeleteSo beautiful and serene view dear Sandy!
ReplyDeleteYou live in a really gorgeous area!
I always enjoy your captures!
thanks Baili - ... nice to see u here.
ReplyDeleteLovely scene with the mountains in the background.
ReplyDeleteHi Connie thanks for coming by - i'm wondering how close your "surprise' is to happening.
Delete