Translate

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

I LOVE CITY SCENES

This is one of many from my recent trip to Seattle.   I'll be putting more up in the future.

There are so many cities and towns I would love to visit in  Washington and hopefully with each trip I make there I'll see more. 




8 comments:

  1. What a great Cityscape.
    I like Seattle too.
    Hubby and I only made it as far as Portland, Oregon this last weekend.
    Can you say rain, rain go away for most of the time?
    It does make it lush though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hi ! Portland Oregon is somewhere I really want to go! My sis and I took a road trip from San Luis Obispo (I went up there to her place to start the trip, I'm in So Cal)... up through the Redwoods of Northern California - and then into Oregon and turned around Florence to go up through Eugene (which I totally loved) and then on to Bend Oregon where I have a son and his family. I LOVED that trip.

    When we go to Washington we always fly - to my son who lives not far from Gig Harbor and Port Orchard. So we always go into Seattle and also Tacoma while we are there.

    Lots of rain I hear - and would love to see that area minus the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy,

    I have never been to Settle or anywhere on the west coast. Would like to see that part of the country someday, though. Nice photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo. It looks so busy and active. I've never been to Seattle either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cityscape shot!If only we had the time and money to drive all the way to Seattle! Ken and I made it from Marina del Rey in 1972 all the way to and across the border into British Columbia when I was young enough to sleep in any conditions and my bladder would hold for long periods of time...lol!...and that was in a small sports car.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a nice shot. I no longer live in a big city but I love visiting them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Cathy, Connie, Laura and Martha. Like you Martha - I love visiting them but I wouldn't want to live in one. It would disturb my senses. Yesterday we were down the mountain at a Target and the noise and people and...finding parking and etc....was just too much - my anxiety level rose to the level of wanting to scream, lol. It's so quiet here in the mountains.

    Laura I wish you would post photos of that journey again - i would love to see them -

    I've been to probably more than I 've been to LA in 20 years. (other than passing by on the freeway)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't have those pictures...that was in the early 70s and on film rather than digital. They were put into a photo book, but that would take a lot of looking around to even find them because I took them out of the old photo book, and all other photo book pictures were removed and put in baggies.

    ReplyDelete