What a gorgeous sky! Every time I see a sunrise on Easter, I am reminded of the sunrise services our country church would host each year. Those times were so quiet and reverent as we all imagined what it might have been like for the women who went to Jesus' tomb before dawn to find the Lord missing. Disbelief and shock replaced with jubilance to learn that Jesus did rise as He said. What an amazing revelation that had to be for these women and one I'm very thankful for! I hope you and yours had a lovely Easter. Thank you for sharing such a warm, beautiful picture with me. :) Have a glorious week, my friend!
Oh WOW... absolutely breathtaking!!
ReplyDeleteThis truly reflects the beauty of our wonderful planet.😊😊
Thank you so much for sharing!
Happy Easter 🐇🐇 xxx
Amazing! What a mesmerizing sight!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely sunset.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter x
That is one gorgeous sunset!!
ReplyDeleteMagnificent photo!
ReplyDeleteSandy,
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous sky! Every time I see a sunrise on Easter, I am reminded of the sunrise services our country church would host each year. Those times were so quiet and reverent as we all imagined what it might have been like for the women who went to Jesus' tomb before dawn to find the Lord missing. Disbelief and shock replaced with jubilance to learn that Jesus did rise as He said. What an amazing revelation that had to be for these women and one I'm very thankful for! I hope you and yours had a lovely Easter. Thank you for sharing such a warm, beautiful picture with me. :) Have a glorious week, my friend!
Simply gorgeous …
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Muy bello atardecer con una gama e intensidad de colores impresionantes.
ReplyDeleteFeliz Pascua de Resurrección.
Besos
Look the celebration in the sky!
ReplyDeleteStunning!! Isn't God the Master Artist?
ReplyDeleteI don't think I would get much done...that view is too captivating.
thanks all of you - Just got back from a vacation at the central coast so i'll be back to visiting blogs and blogging again.
ReplyDeleteHi Sandy,
ReplyDeleteThis sky is one of thanking the creator of
to be able to see.
Image marvel.
Good weekend.