The other day we were down in Redlands and found a street we had never been on before. I really didn't get good pics of the whole street - but every house looks like a storybook house. The street is called something else which I'm not sure what - but Storybook - fits what we saw.
Then on the way home to the mountains we got off on a street in Highland which is one of the cities below the foothills and checked out the area to see if we could find walking trails. I'm always looking for places to get out and walk that are different. Sometimes I get tired of just mountain scenery and go looking for something else.
The street we are traveling on where you see the mountains - those are the mountains we live in.
I will definitely get back to Storybook Lane to get better photos and of course to walk in my favorite neighborhoods. I also want to get to that Parkland Trail to see what that's about and noticed a lot of bridle trails in the neighborhoods over in Highland that look promising to walk.
You can see which house I obviously loved.
Then on the way home to the mountains we got off on a street in Highland which is one of the cities below the foothills and checked out the area to see if we could find walking trails. I'm always looking for places to get out and walk that are different. Sometimes I get tired of just mountain scenery and go looking for something else.
The street we are traveling on where you see the mountains - those are the mountains we live in.
I will definitely get back to Storybook Lane to get better photos and of course to walk in my favorite neighborhoods. I also want to get to that Parkland Trail to see what that's about and noticed a lot of bridle trails in the neighborhoods over in Highland that look promising to walk.
You can see which house I obviously loved.
Muy buenas mansiones con un gran lujo de detalles. Supongo que su interior será también maravilloso.
ReplyDeleteBesos
Wow, I like them all! I know which one is your favorite and mine is the first one. I think I like the size and details that I can see in the photo.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a great street for photographing while getting a walk in.
I love that huge hill where the mountains sit at the end in all those photos! That really shows them off. Is that Big Bear or while peak is it?
Beautiful mountain views. I can't remember which mountain that is. It's been so long since was down in those neighborhoods. I love the potted flowers outside that one house.
ReplyDeletethanks all. Laura - I like the one you chose and for me I love the one with the purple around it but NOT all the statues, lol. Yes, that mountain is Big Bear.
ReplyDeleteThat truly is a Storybook Lane. It almost feels like Hansel and Gretel should pop out.
ReplyDeleteHope you can return to walk those trails.
Hi PhotoW ..it is really a cool street and I intend to walk those trails unless I miss the boat and it turns into 90+ degrees really soon.
ReplyDeleteWow, it really does look like Storybook Lane. Such neat houses! I can see why you like it there. I love those mountain views too.
ReplyDelete