Translate

Monday, July 15, 2019

SAILBOATS ON THE LAKE OVER THE JULY 4TH HOLIDAY WEEKEND

We were at the lake various times over the ...basically four day weekend at the lakes up here. 

I really enjoyed watching the sailboats.  We must have stood there at the railing watching for a half hour - the temps were perfect and everyone seemed to be having so much fun. 










14 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to spend time! And it looks so refreshing there! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The beautiful weather - the breeze across the water - it made everything great and also all the happy people we saw.

      Delete
  2. You captured the wind in the sails so perfectly in that first photo.
    It looks like it was a wonderful day. I don't blame you for gazing at that scenery throughout the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue. yes it was definitely a great day, thanks.

      Delete
  3. Looks fabulous, I enjoyed all of your photographs.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jan. I'm so behind on blogging photos. I could go back three years and do winter photos that never got up.lol

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful place. I'm an old sailor, so I really enjoyed the beautiful boats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...a sailor - that's great Inger. How's the high desert doing? Not sure exactly what towncity you are actually in and if you felt the quake much.

      Delete
  5. You truly live in a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Sandy - I feel fortunate we made the decision to move to the mountains after we sold our house. It's given me a real taste of seasons - ...fall is my favorite and then spring.

      Delete
  6. Oh WOW...this looks fabulous!! Really wish I could have been there too!😊😊
    Thank you so much for these truly stunning photos...

    Big Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. __ So well seen in these nifty photos... those "Toolish" gifts of nature... the Wind, the Sun, the Water and the four powers. Grand! Too, Sandy, I thank you for your visit! _m

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hay tantos veleros , que parecen como si fueran a participar en unas regatas.

    Son unas imágenes muy bellas y refrescantes.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful shots! I'm sure it must be fun to watch the boats come and go.

    ReplyDelete