I took this photo back in January of 2017 when I visited the coast for a week and during that time visited Cambria. We happened to be there when evening came and the shops lit up with lights and the fog was rolling into town from the coast. I want to go back again especially when it's foggy and some day get more photos of various shops in town.
Being autumn, foggy days will be more frequent and the possibility of successful photos will increase.
ReplyDeleteThe white car seems to be waiting for the fog.
Hermoso recuerdo debe tener esta foto para ti.
ReplyDeleteMe gusta mucho la iluminación de esta fotografía.
Besos
One of my favorite photos you've taken! Didn't we have Italian for dinner that night?
ReplyDeleteoh yes we did at Mama's or Papa's or whatever it is called.
ReplyDeletethanks Catalin and mirada....
ReplyDeleteI love seeing your photos from around your location in the world.
Delightful foggy and light photo ~ ^_^
ReplyDeleteHappy Day to You,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
I love photos like this one! That town looks like a neat place to visit.
ReplyDeletethanks all.
ReplyDeleteThat really is a beautiful shot, I can see why it's your favorite. It reminds me of someplace I'd like to be around Christmas!
ReplyDeleteLooks lovely, the places look really cosy in that light.
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat shot! I can see why it's a favorite.
ReplyDelete