Translate

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

FOGGY WALK AT THE SHORELINE

Very chilly heavy breezes and I questioned why I was out walking ...but then the fog came over the trees and I realized that is why.  I love foggy days and nights (as long as it doesn't go on for over ...three days)..

So - Autumn - October - is here and I predict - there will be a lot more photos showing the gorgeous fall weather and I'll be out as often as possible enjoying the fragrances of mountain air in autumn.








13 comments:

  1. just Beautiful!!! I also like foggy days and nights for no more than 3 days, but I love it for the photos I get if the fog isn't so thick all there is is gray! I envy the walks you are going to be having but not the snow you will have later. Also, foggy drives up the mountains scares me big time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the fragrance of misty dew in the forest and mountains.
    Living for 41 years in Pacific right on the coast 13 miles from San Francisco...I had my fill of FOG...especially the kind that seeps into the very core of my body and the kind which one can't see the car ahead of you...I don't miss that at all !!!
    Sacramento outlands is perfect for us now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha every year about this time i actually am entering a readiness of soul to see the white flakes falling (and of course later i get tired of it). The seasons seem to come and go so quick here that it is becoming less and less a huge inconvenience. I think for me i don't mind snow because we get out so much in the jeep and go all over - it is the ice that keeps us homebound for days.

    You should see Rim hwy lately - just like it was when you came to visit. We are really use to it so we take it slow like everyone else and still enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That should read Pacifica.....I should proof read my comments before I hit the key !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. La niebla le dá un toque mágico a la imagen, parece crear un clima de misterio que resulta bastante interesante en l avisión de la imagen.

    Es un lugar precioso el que hoy nos has ofrecido.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful time of year.
    Lovely photographs.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sandy, I love foggy mornings too! In fact I have a foggy morning garden tour post scheduled in a few days. Ours don't last long here so I can't imagine having one that lasts even two days. You do live in such a beautiful area, wish I could see it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. __ Always! Grand photos Sandy! _m

    clouded morning
    nature's wings sends fog away
    leaf colors dance

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos! I like that pop of red leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Preciosas fotos de otoño. Por aqui aún se resiste un poco pero nos llenará de de maraviosos colores de nuevo.
    Buen octubre.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful. Love all the photos. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful indeed! And I love the fog...it adds a dimension of mystery!
    Such stunning photos...thank you so much.😊😊

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    Big Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete