Translate

Sunday, October 27, 2019

FOUR YEARS AGO THIS WEEK IN OCTOBER ..

Looking back the lake was somewhat foggy - it was cool and no wind.  This October has been dry and windy off and on.  These are from 2015.











14 comments:

  1. Great to look back at these 2015 photographs.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lo colores son prodigiosos y el lago se ve con bastante agua.

    Es un privilegio vivir en un entorno así.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! It's fun to look back through photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maravilloso otoño.
    Buen lunes.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. I love that last photo how the few random trees showing their foliage contrast with the evergreens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you Laura, Martha,Jan, Ventana PHoto.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Val - thanks for looking - those houses in the bottom photo always intrigue me. We have found several ways into the shoreline (which is private) but this particular area other than eeing it from across the lake and zooming in - there's no way to get in there that I have found. I want to walk through that area.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely area and wonderful photos ~

    Happy Day to You,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful...I love those autumnal trees!😊😊

    Big Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely.
    They all look like postcards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I didn't see these until now. Really gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful--I love all those colors.

    ReplyDelete