Es un paisaje hermoso, en el que se manifiesta los colores de otoño.Besos
Beautiful view! I always like to see some rust colors in the fall alongside the greens and yellows!
Whatever it is, it is absolutely gorgeous, isn't it?!I love this beautiful lake too 😊😊Big Hugs xxx
Beautiful autumn colors with touch of deep red! And the whole scene is so peaceful and wonderful!
Me too !!Each day the leaves are showing their fall dresses now. I just love this time of year.Sue
thanks all.
It looks fabulous.All the best Jan
What a beautiful and peaceful scene!
Es un paisaje hermoso, en el que se manifiesta los colores de otoño.
ReplyDeleteBesos
Beautiful view! I always like to see some rust colors in the fall alongside the greens and yellows!
ReplyDeleteWhatever it is, it is absolutely gorgeous, isn't it?!
ReplyDeleteI love this beautiful lake too 😊😊
Big Hugs xxx
Beautiful autumn colors with touch of deep red! And the whole scene is so peaceful and wonderful!
ReplyDeleteMe too !!
ReplyDeleteEach day the leaves are showing their fall dresses now. I just love this time of year.
Sue
thanks all.
ReplyDeleteIt looks fabulous.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
What a beautiful and peaceful scene!
ReplyDelete