Translate

Friday, October 18, 2019

YESTERDAY'S DAY TRIP TO OAK GLEN, CA

It was a beautiful day filled with color.  Luckily we went on a Thursday and not Friday or the weekend.  This places attracts thousands of visitors on a single day looking to come up for the fall experience of country mountain fall foliage, pumpkins, apples and down home cooking (baking mostly). 

Thursday was perfect to go - the weather was mild and skies clear.

Most photos I've posted today are mainly of one particular area from several areas we stopped in at.   This is Riley's Farm.  I've posted photos before quite awhile ago but this is in a different season.


















10 comments:

  1. Las tonalidades cambian según la época del año y estás tienen unos hermosos colores muy propios de la estación otoñal.

    Ese es el prodigio de la fotografía , que un mismo lugar cambia según la iluminación , no es lo mismo la imagen de una toma de día , con una de noche y tampoco sí está nublado , lloviendo o con un sol radiante.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks . Totally agree - it's all about the light ... I told my husband jokingly one time to put on my gravesite - It was all about the light ...to explain the many photographs i can take of the same place. Thanks for your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful photos and the pictures show what a beautiful day it was!
    Did you also walk around Yucaipa yesterday? Oh, and you know I love seeing those barns in the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we walked a little bit - we had gone to oak glen first and actually being in the town i realized it's not that interesting. I did get one photo I love for sure...which I'll put up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW...I can see why this amazing place attracts so many visitors...it is absolutely stunning! :))

    Have a super weekend!

    Big Hugs xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous colour in all of these photographs, a joy to see.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely place to visit and colors are awesome ~ lovely photos ^_^

    Happy Day to You,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful scenes. You had perfect weather too.

    ReplyDelete